We made a few phone calls and they immediately shipped out the correct inverter, which is a 65 lb part. They couldn't get it to Haiti, but they did overnight it to a missions shipper we had connections with in Florida. They were able to get the part on the next flight and got it to us on Thursday. Of course it had to go through customs again, even though it was a replacement part. But God was good and the fee was very reasonable. We got the inverter installed and the system is up and running :D
Originally we were booked to fly home on Friday and we still had another site to visit. So we decided to extend the trip a few days if it meant we could get the Cap Haitian system installed. Once we knew the part was going to make the Thursday flight we changed our return flight to next Monday. We are now in Gressier for some small adjusts to the system we installed here earlier this year and to do some other site surveys. So we will be home late Monday night.