Yet despite all this, we have felt the call from God to move there, strengthen. So we are going. Exactly when? I don't know. (Ecclesiastes 3:1) Still feeling fourth quarter of this year or maybe even sooner. Where will we live? I don't know. (Psalms 32:8) Hoping we can stay with the same family and be a help to them. What exactly will we be doing? I don't know. (Ephesians 2:10) God's ministry. Am I still going to be doing solar installations? I sure hope so. I love doing it. (Psalm 37:4) If nothing else there are 87 solar systems in Honduras that could use some checking up on. How on earth are we going to pay bills? I don't know. (Philippians 4:19) Are we still going? Yes. Are we crazy? Probably. (Proverbs 3:5-6) We cannot let fear divert us from the path God is leading us down. What kind of Christ follower would we be if we did that? (Matthew 10:38-39) How can you help us? PRAYER, PRAYER ... and some more PRAYER. Financial support is also very much needed. If you feel led to give please email me your pledge. I will contact you with account details when we have that part ironed out.
- Ecclesiastes 3:1 NASB ~ There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven
- Psalms 32:8 NIV ~ I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.
- Ephesians 2:10 NLT ~ For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago
- Psalm 37:4 ESV ~ Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
- Philippians 4:19 NASB ~ And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
- Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV ~Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
- Matthew 10:38-39 NLT ~ If you refuse to take up your cross and follow me, you are not worthy of being mine. If you cling to your life, you will lose it; but if you give up your life for me, you will find it.